6/28/11

Marilyn and a Red Blazer



  • White jeans from Aeropostale
  • Wedge sandals from a brand name retail warehouse
  • Marilyn Monroe tee from Target
  • Vintage thrifted blazer
Bright blazers are fresh and fun this summer, they seem to brighten up everything! I found this red one a few weeks ago while thrifting and I couldn't wait to see what potential it had in my wardrobe! I decided to go with my favorite tee shirt, a graphic printed Marilyn Monroe piece I've had for a few years and absolutely love. I figured her red lips would stand out from the greys in the tee and be picked up by the brightness of the blazer. I really wanted to showcase the bright hue so I paired the top and blazer with a classic white jean and black wedge sandals. This look is casual enough for some drinks, but chic enough to keep it stylish and interesting!

Photos by R Frank Photography www.facebook.com/rfrankphotography

Pop of health/fitness:
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover