8/27/11

Traveling to Vegas

















So I'm sure I'm not the first person to say this but Vegas was an absolute blast. I had such a good time, and can't wait to go back. Although we only stayed for four days, we packed so much into the trip that I feel like I didn't miss out on anything.

This was my outfit the day we traveled from Pittsburgh to Kentucky to Vegas. I figured a comfy maxi dress was the way to go. I was comfortable, yet my legs were warm on the plane (which was a little cool). As you could probably already tell, I'm in love with my new leopard scarf and of course my fedora. I actually bought another fedora in Vegas that I can't wait to show you.

The next couple of days I'll be showing you what I wore on the days we were down there. It was pretty hot at record-breaking temps of 115, but with no humidity is was actually gorgeous. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover