10/10/11

Leopard Maxi Skirt, Stripes & a Cropped Blazer






    • Blazer from Marshalls
    • Skirt from ASOS
    • Thrifted tank & brooch
    • Wedge sandals from DSW
    • Lips: Revlon Really Red matte lipstick

I'm loving all the print mixing going on for fall! Leopard is one of my all time favorite prints and it is a perfect print to add to your wardrobe if you haven't already because this season it is acting as a neutral.

I usually try not to have more than one leopard-printed piece per outfit (but hey rules are meant to be broken!) and pair it with classic basics so it really pops in my outfit.

Some of my favorite ways to wear leopard include in a scarf, skirt, shoes, and bag. Currently I'm on the prowl for a leopard-printed blazer- how fun would that be?!

What are your favorite ways to wear animal prints?

Happy Monday/Columbus Day!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving that skirt! The details of the light to dark background makes it look so chic.

    Linconnuedeindochine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice.. that leopard maxi is totally awesome!


    PS: you can win a bag of your choice by joining my giveaway --> VOTE 4 me & WIN a Bag

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pairing with that leopard! <3 fab!

    xoxo, issatchieu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look: The blue blazer on leopard print, nice touch.

    J.Lynn
    http://wildyetzenful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover