10/17/11

Velvet Blazer & Chambray Blues







    • Velvet blazer from American Eagle
    • Chambray shirt from Max Azria/Miley Cyrus
    • Belt from American Eagle
    • Jeans from PacSun
    • Boots from DSW
    • Vintage scarf
    • Cardigan from Aerie

Okay, okay, I finally gave in to the velvet trend! I guess it was a compromise- I love blazers and I happened to stumble across two beautiful velvet blazers while shopping last week. It was destined to happen.

I think what caught my eye about this little number was it's gorgeous fall color. Since I'm a cheeseball, I wanted to sort of match it to the changing vineyards near my house. Fall colors really are the most gorgeous colors out there in my opinion.

Another thing I'm excited about are the new silk scarves I found the other day. This blue-hued one is just one example. I can't wait to show you the others! I'm finding so many new scarf tutorials online lately- some for vintage hair dos, some for belts, and others for neck ties.

For those of you who know me, you could probably guess where I'm finding these. That's right my obsession with Pinterest. Feel free to check out my unhealthy (and growing!) obsession here- but I'm warning you- you'll probably get addicted in no time!

To end on an exciting note- I was asked this week to be the fashion speaker for the Girl's World Expo coming to Erie November 6th! I am so excited! :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I love Pinterest!! I'm pretty new too it but it is also becoming an addiction for me! Love your outfit. The colors are gorgeous. I've always wanted to try working with a velvet blazer. Maybe I will also add one to my collection this winter
    www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blazer is gorgeous! I love all the colors in your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you layered this look. Love it!

    Xo,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color choices!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover