1/7/12

Navy and Gold





    • Pants from Marshalls
    • Jessica Simpson boots from Macy's
    • Guess watch
    • Thrifted corduroy blazer
    • Roxy polka dot tank
    • Scarf (gift from best friend) can be found at Charming Charlie 

It really does feel like fall around here these past couple of days. I can't believe this freak heat wave we're getting! When I took these photos (yesterday) it was 50 degrees! I hate wearing coats so to me, this weather is perfect for January.

I found this blazer the other day while thrifting. I love finding alternatives to coats because I feel too bulky when I wear coats and have a lot of running around to do. This blazer is warm and layers well over practically anything. I actually wore it over an orange dress just last night!

Hope you enjoy!


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Those boots are fabulous! As much as I can't stand Jessica Simpson, the girl makes some amazing shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blazer is gorgeous, I love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice outfit. I really like your yellow scarf and your corduroy blazer! They should keep warm and stylish.

    Great blog btw! Wanna follow each other via bloglovin?
    Bisous Christina
    http://2stylemates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blue and yellow together! Just started following...please check us out at http://lotusblossomdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover