2/27/12

Marilyn Edge






Ring & tee from Target, Express leather jacket, Michael Kors clutch, Forever 21 skirt, Earrings from Buckle


Did everyone watch the Oscars last night? In honor of "My Week With Marilyn" I decided to do a little tribute by sporting one of my favorite graphic tees with her face on it.

Haven't worn my leather jacket in awhile, so I thought it fitting that I add that on too. This look is a little on the edge, but I liked it because of the different textures. Since I purchased the skirt, I've been trying to find new ways to wear it. One of the biggest challenges with skirts like this is to wear it casually.

I love the look of a "dressy" skirt toned down with a simple tee and leather jacket, so I thought I'd give this a try. I've been chomping at the bit to wear these new knee socks since I got them as a gift at Christmas! It's taken that long just to find the appropriate temps to wear them!

Hope everyone had a relaxing and fun weekend! 
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! That jacket is BOSS! I really like the red lip on you. Marilyn must be proud xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the way you dressed that skirt down...I'd almost say dressed "up" in a sense, because you made it so much more interesting by styling it with these edgy pieces. Love this look...it's different from your usual but really awesome! Way to rock it, girl.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liking the edgy look. That jacket is great! -Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover