2/9/12

Pop of Style Video with Styling Tips!







The video debut is finally here! I am so excited to share with you what R Frank Photography and I have been working on for the past 3 weeks.

This is the very first video that will be on my YouTube channel. This video shows you what goes on behind the scenes when I take my photos and choose locations. I also talk about some of the guidelines that I try to stick to when shopping and styling an outfit.

We had a lot of fun putting this video together and I look forward to shooting many more in the future! Coming soon will be a spring fashion video as well as various hair "how to" tutorials! I can't wait!

A huge thank you goes out to R Frank Photography for the beautiful editing, shooting, and production of this video! It was a pleasure working with him.

Let me know what you think!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. SO COOL! How exciting! This is delightful.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love hearing what bloggers sound like in real life. I know it's weird.
    Good video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video! I recently found your blog and have been drooling over your outfits. I'm loving the Rose Colored jeans, I plan go to hunt them down! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover