3/23/12

Bright Cutouts







Jessica Simpson heels, Jason Wu for Target handbag, BeBop Clothing romper c/o Marshalls, DIY necklace, RayBan sunnies



Well, if it's going to act like summer outside, then I'm going to treat it like summer! Bust out the rompers, here I come! Like I said before with the jumpsuits, I'm all about only throwing one piece of clothing that incorporates both the top and the bottom- hey- less work for me!

This particular piece caught my eye because of the interesting cutouts. Cutouts are trending for spring, and why not jump on the bandwagon? It brings new life to last year's summer dresses and rompers!

This necklace is the result (1 of 2) of my very first DIY project. As you can see- it's simplistic. Got my name written all over a project where you all you do is: step 1: take old necklace, step 2: spray paint old necklace, step 3: repeat until it dries and wear. Perfect. Except the paint was everywhere in the basement. Perhaps my next 'adventure' won't be so messy. Right.

So you caught me- this was another excuse to wear my new favorite pair of sandals for spring/summer! Colorblocking=fun and exciting to me so I had to don them once again. Don't worry they'll be back again sooner than later knowing me.

Loving this new bag by Jason Wu for Target, a huge thank you goes out to Lotus Blossom Design for offering this in her giveaway last month! So excited I won!

Are you a fan of the romper?

Hope you guys are having a great week, TGIF!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I'm always so skeptical of rompers...they look terrible on me and I've got a tendency to dislike them. But you won me over with one! The blue is gorgeous...and the cutouts make for such a feminine detail...plus you look absolutely stunning!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Love whole this look! Especially I love these shoes!!

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this whole look! xo the shoes are to die for! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all about rompers and I love this one! Love that it is a little bit more 'dressy' with the material and cut-outs. Such a pretty color and love your DIY necklace.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover