3/30/12

Comfy Cozy





Abercrombie & Fitch oxford, Sweater from Marshalls, Charming Charlie watch, Jeggings from NY&Co, Zigi Soho boots


So today was definitely one of those days when I thought to myself, "what's the best way to get away with feeling like I have sweatpants on at work?" And then this outfit was born. I'm always reaching for the leggings and over sized sweaters on days like these.

It has been in the 30s lately and not too sunny (boo!) so why not cozy up and make the best of it? All I have to say is TGIF!  I'm thinking I'm going to start reading the Hunger Games (finally) and relax...well as much relaxing as I can do with a project due soon. Hmmpphh. What are you guys planning to do this weekend?

Don't forget to enter the gorgeous giveaway with Pop of Chic!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Loving this cas look!!
    Krystin
    suburbanfauxpas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygoodness. Seriously love this look sooo much! I have never been able to find an oversized sweater that I like, and this one is PERFECT!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover