3/9/12

Sunny Day






Jessica Simpson handbag, Dress & flats c/o TJ Maxx, RayBan sunnies


Well, at least we're wishing for sunnier days! I don't get it- two days ago it was sixty degrees here and last night it starts snowing! Oh well, I guess that's Erie for ya!

I'm loving spring dresses this season (who doesn't?!) and the brighter the better! I thought this one was particularly interesting because it layers a basic stripe with a sunny color. The sheerness and drapery of the dress makes it wearable from the beach to a nice dinner out. I paired mine with jeweled patent leather flats and this black leather Jessica Simpson bag. Don't the pearls just scream "ladylike"? I love it!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone! :)
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. You're a couple months ahead of MN with weather...and I'm jealous because all your cute werm weather outfits make me want to pull mine out :) This chiffon dress is spiffy...love the way you could layer it over almost anything and change how it looks.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so cute, yellow looks perfect on u!;)
    xoxo

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover