5/7/12

Monday, Monday







Calvin Klein sweater, Bullhead jeans from PacSun, Bracelets from Target and Miravera, Necklace c/o Saint Eve Jewelry, Kenneth Cole Bright Actress boots, Sunnies c/o Guess


I can't take credit for this title- that's all my mom. She goes "What's that song about Monday by the Mamas and the Papas?" We started laughing and I go, it's "Monday, Monday". "Oh." We're ridiculous.

So this was the outfit I wore last Friday mainly because it is just so comfortable. Last time I wore it was here when I wore it over the French Connection dress. It's such a great layering piece and with how light it is, I can't wait to wear it all summer long! I can definitely see myself throwing it on over a bathing suit top or with denim cutoffs.

Last Friday was one of those days that simply merit plain 'old jeans and a comfy top. I just bought these jeans from PacSun (On sale for $9.99!-jackpot!) and have literally been living in them ever since. Seriously- if you've seen them walking around on their own recently, I'm sorry! 

Ever have one of those jeans and comfies days? All I wanted to do was add some color with the arm party and throw-and-go! 


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I am falling head over heels for your triangle necklace...I have one like it that's solid brass triangles and wear it all the time! Looks great with your neons too, great contrast,

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh these pictures are fab, and I'm loving the outfit!! so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore your blog! You are SO cute! I am loving this yellow top and those jeans are AMAZING!

    MacKenzie and Molly
    www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sweater!
    Your necklace & bracelets are fun to.

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover