5/18/12

Watercolor







Bracelet (worn as necklace) c/o Christina M Boutique, Floppy hat from Body Central, Dress from Marshalls, Bracelet from Aero, Sunnies from AE, Sandals c/o Clarks


How fun is this dress?! Reminded me of a watercolor painting. So many fun colors for summer make it easy to accessorize. 

I'm especially loving these new sandals from Clarks. Honestly, they are probably the most comfortable sandals on Earth- no joke. The toe padding sinks down when you walk. Perfect. I find myself wearing them all the time at work to get that extra height while remaining just as comfy as flats.

Don't you just love that it is finally sundress weather? Lightweight dresses are definitely my go-to in warm weather. Throw on some bracelets and simple extras and you're ready to go!

Have a great weekend guys :)



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with that dress! And those sandals, too, actually.
    Let's just say the whole outfit is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute dress and I love your wedges!!!!! :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover