6/12/12

Casual in Neutrals








Urban Expressions Preppy handbag, Tunic by Valerie Bertinelli, PacSun leggings, Rampage sandals via Marshalls, Colorful bracelets c/o Eha By LoveGolden spike bangle bracelet



This is one of my favorite new tops, I love how it drapes and is so comfy! I'm a big fan of tunics and leggings (feels like pajamas, yet is socially acceptable=perfection!). 

I recently bought this bag as well and was pleasantly surprised to find that it is vegan leather- I seriously couldn't tell the difference. Lately, if it isn't a messenger bag, I'm not into it and this baby has so much room for my stuff and is the perfect transition hue from summer to fall (not that I want to be thinking about that right now with all of this gorgeous weather!). 

Today was my first day of the new job. I almost forgot what it felt like to be around what seems like a million kids all yelling at once but I love working with kids so it's been fun. 

Hope you all are having a great start to your week, I'm off to trivia night and dinner!




Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. so sexy. hit me up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you like the top. The color looks perfect against your skin tone, and the material looks comfortable. I also really like your sandals. This is a great summer look.
    Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shades of neutral and the pop of color you added with the bag <3

    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of that bag is fantastic! Happy Weekend.

    Cheers,
    Bree
    Dream in Fashion

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover