6/6/12

Neon Legacy








BCBG Max Azria Pleated Maxi Skirt, Neon belt from Rue 21, Necklace c/o Cayetano Legacy, Bracelets c/o Eha By Love, Oscar de la Renta sunnies, Bag & tank from Marshalls



Hard to believe I was the girl growing up who detested the color pink. From climbing trees to playing softball, I was anything but a "girly girl". Oh, how things change. Nowadays, I would gladly kill for a pair of Manolos and get excited about getting manicures. 

Somehow, I did end up incorporating my all time favorite color into this outfit though. I've always been a huge fan of blue. I love how calming it is and how brilliant this particular blue is against the neon. 

Lately, I've become a big fan of silky fabrics- maybe because summer is almost in full swing and they just feel the best against my skin. 

Another thing I'm loving is this beautiful bib necklace from Cayetano. Their jewelry is handcrafted using brilliant actual stones like the real turquoise shown in this piece. And SURPRISE! The lovely Jessica from Cayetano is offering my readers a special 20% discount on your entire order if you email your order to her at: 

Jessica@CayetanoLegacy.com

You don't want to miss this opportunity, these pieces are so beautiful in person and they make a huge statement with summer's simplistic outfits. 





Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Just perfect, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt!!

    Amberly D'Anna
    asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous skirt...I've gotten really into these silky fabrics lately too (and chiffon). They just have such a nice light feeling and look for summer, and I ADORE the way they move :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my HANDBAG GIVEAWAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. Incredible outfit. The neon pink + blue is so perfect! And paired with that amazing necklace?! PERFECTION.

    P.S. I love that quote at the end. SO TRUE.

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover