7/17/12

Backless & High Waisted






Wedge sandals from Target, Shorts from AE, Tank from Marshalls, Michael Kors watch, Ray Ban sunnies, Yellow bracelet c/o Eha By Love, Necklace c/o Classy With a Kick


Neon has become an unhealthy obsession. Especially neon yellow. I found these wedges a couple weeks ago for $8 at Target and I was thrilled! The belt was a great score as well- it came with a hot pink one, and both were $6.99. 

These shorts are quickly becoming my favorites! They're soft and extremely comfortable- and bonus- go with pretty much everything. On the hot days we've been having, I'm finding the only saving grace to be tops like this that have extreme air flow. The cut-out backs are so cute and breathable! What do you think?



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I love all the neon details, especially the necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! Great tank and I also of course loooove all the neon details!!
    xo Becky
    www.neonpaws.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can your obsessions be unhealthy, they are always too cute! And I looooooove anything backless.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to have found your blog....I love the total outfit which was made edgier by the neon touches!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover