7/20/12

Boho Chic






Bracelets c/o Saint Eve Jewelry & Eha By LoveUrban Expressions handbag, Dress c/o Marshalls, Sandals from Target, Sunnies c/o Guess, Peach beaded necklace from Aerie, Monogram necklace c/o Best Personalized Jewlery



I'm a sucker for a "tribal" print. Honestly, what's more summer? Color, color, color galore + prints= an outfit perfect for summer. The other thing that caught my eye about this dress was the plunging back. (But, be careful for side boob action!)


It's been a minute since I've worn this particular bag. I got a good deal on it at the end of spring, and I've kind of been saving it for full use in the fall. Oh, look at me planning out my bags- now if only I had that kind of motivation to plan out my homework schedule for the next month. I tell ya, graduate school homework on a Friday night is the epitome of a good time. We're getting wild around here!




Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Beauuuutiful dress! Can't believe it's from Marshalls, I'm going to have to make a trip there this weekend :)
    xo
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always Missy. I adore that dress but can't get it as Marshall's doesn't have a website that I can order from =(

    Have a great weekend!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite look I've seen today! Gorgeous.

    xoxo
    Bree
    Dream in Fashion

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover