7/2/12

What To Wear On the Fourth of July: 3 Patriotic Outfits







It's almost time for the BBQ party holiday of the year- which also happens to be my brother's birthday! Around here it's been gorgeous lately, but you never know, the weather can be very unpredictable. With that being said, I wanted to share with you all a few of my favorite options for dressing for the Fourth!




Bag by Badgley Mischka, Michael Kors watch, Rampage sandals, Dress c/o Marshalls, Necklace c/o LinzGutz, Sunnies c/o Guess




Scarf from Hollister, Rampage sandals, Similar blazer, Dress c/o Marshalls, Michael Kors watch




Blazer c/o Bogatte, American Eagle shorts, Rampage sandals, Guess sunnies, Similar tank



So, what will you be wearing on the Fourth?



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I love all...too bad it's not a three day holiday! Happy (early) 4th! :)

    www.classywithakick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first dress the most! All super cute though :) Happy 4th of July!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover