12/7/12

Mint Blazer + Holiday Party Dress

















What's more perfect that a sparkly sequin holiday dress? Not much in my book. I chose this particular piece from Msdressy because of the lay of the skirt (helps balance out the hips!) and beautiful sequin detailing. I love the way it fits up top- I never have to pull it up! I can see myself wearing this beauty with a long, cozy vintage cardigan or a long sequined cardigan just to double up on the sparkle!

These heels were a recent purchase- I found them on Black Friday for $12.50 (last pair sale) and couldn't believe it! I linked the heels for you (sadly they're back to their original price, which still isn't bad considering you'd probably get a lot of use out of a pair like this. 

This week has been long, and I'm happy to see the weekend here; although it is bittersweet. My last week of student teaching is next week and I'm nowhere near ready to see it pass. I'm going to miss my students and cooperating teacher terribly, but I know this isn't the last time I'm going to see them. It's been a wonderful experience and I feel so grateful that it went as well as it did- even surpassing any expectation I could have had. 

I can't believe it's December! Only a few more weeks until the holiday and I'm nowhere near ready! It's going to be nice to have a little downtime to enjoy some hot cocoa, Christmas tunes, and most of all- Christmas shopping in the next few weeks. I swear I'm not going to know what to do with myself when I have some actual time on my hands! I hope everyone had an awesome week!  Enjoy the weekend! :)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover