12/18/12

What To Wear for Christmas with Old Navy: Styling Animal & Polka Dot Sweaters




 
 
Styling a sweater with Old Navy for winter/holiday was so easy because I'm obsessed with pretty much everything in this season's line! Animal sweaters are hot this winter, and there are so many ways to wear them!
 
 In this case, I thought pairing this cute fox sweater with a cozy flannel would add the perfect touch of rugged chic to these riding boots. Top it off with a classically feminine statement necklace, and you have a look that will go from Christmas tree cutting to a weekend lodge getaway.
 
 
Style a Sweater For Holiday With Old Navy
       Click below to shop these items!

  
 
 




 
Sweater from Old Navy| Pants & top via Marshalls| Similar loafers
 
Preppy chic with a splash of eclectic color is my preferred style for everyday, and adding some metallic shine just makes this look all the more perfect for the holidays.
 
Polka dots are so simple and cute. This beige/white combo makes a statement when paired with a bright pair of green pants--making it perfectly modest enough for a family holiday party! Add some unexpected sparkle with a sequin-embellished collar underneath your polka dots.

Style a Sweater for Old Navy Holiday
       Click below to shop these items!



This post is brought to you by Old Navy. Find your sweaters for the Holidays at Old Navy!
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I had my eye on the fox sweater, but can't get my hands on one in my size! Too bad, as I really love it :) The owl version was pretty cute too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to stop by your blog after seeing this adorable outfit on Chictopia! I actually worked at Old Navy for a few summer months on break from school awhile back, and this is some of the cutest stuff I have ever seen from there! I love your style and can't wait to see more, definitely following along now :)
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried out the fox sweater but I didn't like how it looked but now that I read your post makes me wanna go to Old Navy and buy it. I have the polka dot sweater but the pink one, gonna try the sequin-embellished collar look :)

    Loved your post !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute! I've been kind of obsessed with polka-dots lately. Your sweater is uber adorable!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the way you styled this. This Old Navy sweater is meant to be in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fox sweater is so cute!! And that polka dot sweater is my favorite, I love polka dots.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover