7/28/11

70s Inspired Printed Pants




  • Pants from Target
  • Sandals and belt from Gabriel Brothers
  • Thrifted top
  • Chain necklace from Marshalls
So as I was browsing trends for the fall, I came across crazy printed pants. I was really happy to see a playful trend from a season that usually showcases muted colors. This belt was another one of my finds this past week, and the colors coordinated perfectly with the colors in the pants. I wanted to give this outfit a 70s vibe with high-waisted pants and platform sandals. To add a modern twist, I added a structured necklace and one-shouldered top.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover