7/24/11

Summer Hair Ideas



I don't know about you, but I'm LOVING feather extensions! I can't wait to get some of my own. Seen on celebs like Jennifer Love Hewitt and Ke$ha, these feathers are a great way to add some interest to your hair without even styling it. The feathers are reasonably priced and stay in your hair for up to 6 months. They are able to withstand 400 degrees of heat when styling, so your good to no matter what you feel like doing to your hair!



Seen on runways everywhere, headwraps are the new headbands for 2011. This is the perfect way to work with bedhead in the morning. I find these wide scarves everyone while thrifting. They are a low-cost way to add some style to your look. Headwraps look best with loose waves/curls or throw in a side braid when the heat kicks in.




One style I've been sporting a lot lately is the fishtail braid. It's incredibly easy and helps beat the humidity. I've seen these done with ribbon woven through, and also in a ponytail. Here's an easy tutorial!


I do apologize for no outfit post again today. With my stomach issues and taking the Praxis this morning, I have had no time. I promise that there will be an outfit post tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover