8/5/11

All Dolled Up




  • Dress from PacSun
  • Ankle socks, peep toe booties & headband from Charlotte Russe
  • Vintage Guess jean vest
  • Vintage earrings
I just recently decided to try ankle socks. I'll admit I wasn't 100% on this one at first. It just seemed out of place to wear socks with sandals, booties, etc. but I think I'm diggin' it now. I like that it gives the look an entirely different feel, not to mention it throws a whole new edge to shoes that may not have some punch on their own. I wore this dress on the 4th of July but styled it with a bright belt and a cardigan. This time, I wanted to keep the look vintage and simple, with a cropped jean vest, feather headband, and ankle socks. Happy Friday!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover