2/6/12

Ready for Spring








French Connection dress c/o Marshalls, RayBan sunglasses, French Connection necklace, Vintage ring, Steve Madden wedge sandals, Handbag c/o Marshalls, Calvin Klein sweater c/o Marshalls



Think spring! I know I am! I came across this gorgeous colorful striped French Connection dress during my exploits at Marshalls the other day and I think I'm in love! They have this dress available now for $49 (Originally $100!) and in two color schemes. I'm always a sucker for neons and how they look against crisp white, though. These colors definitely make me long for spring.

When I found this yellow and beige sweater from Calvin Klein, it didn't even dawn on me at first that it would go with this dress. Don't ya just love when things click? It's a clothing miracle! Haha!

The simplicity of the stripes looks beautiful popped with some other bright colors. This bag is also from Marshalls and is currently on sale for $32 (they have it in a gorgeous true green as well).

How was every one's weekend? I had such a blast- a bunch of us went to a ski resort about 3 and a half hours south of here for the weekend to celebrate my good friend's 25th birthday. What could be better than a weekend full of hard laughs, good friends, red velvet cake, and amazing food? Henna loved it too. She got to hang out with all of her dog friends and I was surprised they didn't tear up the house. As I type this, she's passed out, as she has been since we got back. I can't wait to catch up on some much needed sleep too, but this weekend was an absolute blast!


Pin It Now!

11 comments:

  1. Gosh I love all of the colors integrated into one! And that bag is GORGEOUS! Loving the look doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh these photos are great, you look like a movie star :) Love the bright colours you're wearing...they do make me ready for spring! That necklace makes for great detail too.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit, love the colors!

    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the color and that dress! I'm jealous it's still too cold here to wear sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You surely ARE ready for spring! Love that dress of yours. It seriously screams summer already with the bright pop of stripes. PS- the layering of the sweater is so unique and interesting! Thanks for the inspiration ;)

    PS- SO glad I stumbled upon your blog today! I love it! Definitely following!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how not too long ago you were standing in snow, and now you're wearing sandals and a cute dress! Crazy weather.

    That sweater looks so good with the dress! I really love this whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors. Your dress is fantastic. Yes. We are so ready for spring.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have great style! i love so much your dress! i am following you!
    visit my blog and follow if you like!
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com/
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow i love your dress! I'm in love with anything stripes! and love that the stripes are not the usual black and white, but a variety of colors!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover