8/17/11

Fringe Boots & Floral Dress







Fringe boots are popular on the runways for the autumn/winter 2011/2012 season and have been recently seen on the runways in places like the Copenhagen Fashion Week for spring 2012. They're been seen on celebs like Nicole Richie, Lauren Conrad, Kourtney Kardashian, Kate Moss, and Rachel Bilson!

Danish design label Munthe plus Simonsen sported some knee high rugged leather versions with cutoff shorts, cropped jackets, and western accessories; while French designer Isabel Marant donned fringe boots with lots of denim and mini dresses.

Either way, these Navajo-inspired boots are here to stay for the next two seasons. I'm really liking the pair I just bought- they are extremely comfy and warm. Since I'm still hanging on to these last few precious weeks of summer, I decided to wear mine with a floral dress and a rugged leather belt. I love the look of knee socks with boots for fall/winter and (almost) can't wait until it cools down a bit so I can wear them all the time.

Pop of health/fitness: Exercising yesterday was wonderful because we were able to do all of it outside. It was one of those nights where the temperature dropped about ten degrees and a walk was just perfect. I wanted to take the dogs out when we got back, but it was just too buggy!

Today, I plan to up my elliptical time by ten minutes (at least) and start completely eliminating dairy products. I've been trying to switch up my breakfast routine by having mini wheats and skim milk, but it just isn't sitting right. I'm definitely going to go back to the oatmeal and egg whites.


 
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover