8/21/11

Polished & Chic Neon











I wore this outfit last week to a work happy hour with a friend of mine on a day that it was over 80 degrees. The light silk of the top was perfect for the warm weather while the neckline kept it business-friendly. I wanted to offset the neon green top with some dark wash jeans that would really make the green pop.

One of my favorite ways to accessorize neon in order to make it look more polished is by adding on white jewelry and pearls. The crisp white really stands out again the green and played off of the white in the animal-printed heels. Let's get real- I definitely started this outfit off with the heels. They are a recent purchase and I had been dying to wear them!

Pop of health/fitness: It's finally here! Tomorrow morning I leave for Las Vegas! I can hardly wait. Today, however, will be a whirlwind of packing and tying up loose ends before the trip. I plan to get one last cardio session in and do 20 minutes of arm weights.

For dinner we are having pizza (I know, I know- but I plan to only have one piece with a nice spinach salad to get my greens in).
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. i love a pop of neon with statement jewels!

    thestylechildblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! I totally think dark jeans are great against any bright color- and love the print of those heels!

    Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post got me to go out and by a neon top from Macy's I had my eye on for weeks! Love this outfit & your entire blog!

    xoxo
    http://dressup4forever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover