8/2/11

Sunny Outlook



  • Silk tank from Old Navy
  • Jeans from Forever 21
  • DSW sandals
  • Bracelet from Aeropostale
  • Belt from American Eagle
  • Vintage necklace
  • Cami from Abercrombie & Fitch
Yellow always reminds me of summer, it's just so bright and cheery. Colored jeans are such a great idea, they honestly wake up every single thing in my wardrobe! This silk tank is another find from this past weekend. I love the cute little tie on the side and the paisley/floral detail. No joke- a bee literally landed on one of the flowers on this tank at work this morning. Kinda scared me-  but funny nonetheless. Thank God it didn't sting me! On a separate note- I've been really into vintage jewelry lately, especially earthy pieces. I love that this wooden piece is so simple, but chunky and interesting. It seems to go with pretty much anything. It's amazing how many original pieces you can find for cheap when you look in the right places.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Love those yellownpants they really brighten up the outfit and that top looks nice as well.. Following you, come see my blog and possibly follow?

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover