8/12/11

Wear Summer Dresses Into Fall With Simple Layering







I don't know about you, but I love throwing on a simple and casual summer dress on hot days. I feel like I collect them! The problem is that around here we really only get about three months of actual wear out of these fabulous dresses. Enter layering. Throwing on guy-like basics adds an edge to girly dresses. Military jackets continue to be in trend for the fall, as do flannels. Try a bright flannel to add a pop of color to an olive military jacket or vest. A basic color such as white is all you need to build on when layering for a look like this. Keep accessories basic with neutrals or rugged leather to complement the boyish vibe of the outfit.

Pop of health/fitness: Definitely feel like the workouts are helping. It's nice to get into a routine and get excited about how much increased energy you have. I've been trying to work up 5-10 minutes more a day on the elliptical, and the energy I've gained is motivating me to do more.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover