8/13/11

Get More Mileage Out of a Romper




Just like summer dresses, rompers have been a popular go-to outfit this summer. They're so easy to throw on in the heat and go. I'm a big fan of rompers myself, and lately I've been trying to find ways to wear them into the next season.

Enter Dream & Dress for an idea on how to make these mini jumpsuits last into fall. A light sweater that's breathable such as the one I have shown here from Old Navy make it easy to layer over a romper. For a pop of color over the blue and white stripes, I opted for a pink version. Adding a belt here is important in order to put the look together. I love the continuity of the print from the collar to the shorts but a belt helps the outfit to flow; breaking up the pink and blue.

Pop of health/fitness: Decided to try a different breakfast this morning- oatmeal supply is getting low. I opted for some poached eggs on whole wheat multigrain bread. Nature's Pride Healthy Multigrain is my absolute favorite. I love it because it is low fat and high fiber- keeping me full.

I recently read that if you have the problem of getting hungry by 11am everyday, it is important to add more protein to your morning meal. I'm planning to buy Egg Beaters egg whites today and scramble them for breakfast tomorrow.

Workouts have been going well, trying to get outside more so today I think I'll take the pitbull on a long walk. It's just getting way to hot to do the elliptical inside!



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover