9/23/11

First Day of Fall









    • Dress & knee socks from Marshalls
    • Steve Madden wedge sandals
    • Cardigan from NY&Co
    • Scarf from Abercrombie & Fitch
    • Vintage brooch
    • Earrings from Body Central
    • Fedora from Target (available now!)

Oh fall. You're finally here officially. As you could probably tell from recent posts, I'm obsessed with knee socks! I just found these babies at Marshalls last night and I'm trying to collect them in all fall colors. Currently, I'm looking for burgundy, mustard, gray, and black. I love how much mileage I'm getting out of summer dresses (not to mention summer wedges) by simply adding these socks.

I just love fall colors for fashion. They are so earthy and gorgeous. I love how they look with different layers. Mustard is one of my favorite colors for fall. It adds such a nice pop of color to neutral tones and complements brights as well.

Happy first day of fall!



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover