9/22/11

What To Wear To Teach







    • Mia Pampa wedge bootie
    • High-waisted pleated trousers from Papaya Clothing
    • Vintage bandana belt
    • Sweater vest from Miley Cyrus & Max Azria
    • Shirt from Abercrombie & Fitch
    • Necklace from American Eagle

Yesterday was my first day in my field placement for teaching. For those of you who aren't familiar with this- it is basically my first day of a semester of observing a cooperating teacher in my content area. I have been assigned to observe 8th grade language arts. Although I was nervous, once I arrived I found that the teacher and the students were very sweet and accommodating. I definitely think I'm going to like it there.

Anyways, this is what I decided to wear. I'm obviously loving the preppy look this fall, so I wanted to play off of that and add a "School Ties" vibe. I love the polished chicness of a button down with a statement necklace. I added my gray sweater vest to match my suede booties.

I'm a big fan of these pleated trousers. They are extremely comfortable and the pleats give the khaki look a whole new twist. I found this bandana belt of my mother's and I loved it! What a fun way to put a unique spin on a bandana! I wish I had the talent to make something like this!  Enjoy your day!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. The perfect outfit for teaching! Stylish but fits with the rules! Love the booties!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover