9/19/11

Leopard Maxi Skirt & Polka Dot Top







    • Skirt from ASOS
    • Vintage belt
    • Blouse from Marshalls
    • Thrifted silk polka dot tank
    • Booties from Charlotte Russe

This skirt=my new obsession. I can't even begin to tell you how comfortable and breathable it is. It's so soft and I can't wait to pair it with pretty much everything I own!

In the spirit of mixing prints, I decided to go with a simple print for the top like polka dots. This silk cropped tank was one of my favorite pieces this summer as you can see here and here! I wanted to keep wearing it into fall, so layering is definitely what I had to figure out how to do with it. So, I opted to go with the romantic ruffle blouse. I think sheerness of the blouse plays nicely with the silk in the tank.

Since the skirt is large and flowy and so is the tank, I wanted to keep the fabrics light, so the look didn't appear weighed down. Hope you guys enjoy!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover