9/20/11

Blogger of the Week: Simply Just Lovely







Everyone, meet Erin from Simply Just Lovely! Although she hasn't been in the blogosphere long, Erin has definitely made an impact! I just love her polished and casual chic style! I had a chance to ask her some questions about her favorite piece for fall, what inspires her and the importance of adding color to your wardrobe.

1. How long have you been blogging and what made you start?

I have been blogging for a little under 3 months now and absolutely love it. I started blogging as a hobby.  Fashion for me is a creative outlet and something that always puts a smile on my face. I have always loved styling and creating different looks so I decided to share some of my favorite outfits with others in hopes to maybe inspire them.

2. What or who inspires your style?

I am inspired by everything from fellow bloggers to street style to celebrities. I am inspired by something as simple as a color or pattern I might see throughout the day. 

3. What is the trend you like best for fall?

Blazers are one trend I am looking forward to for fall. One of my favorite things about fall is layering. There is nothing I love more than throwing a slim fit boyfriend blazer over a cute summer dress and transforming a summer item into a fall item. You can wear a blazer with almost anything and I am particularly loving the printed blazers popping up this fall. I've already started stocking up!

4. Share with us your favorite styling tip!

Don't be afraid to add some color to your wardrobe! Sometimes a color combination you would never expect to work turns out to complement each other perfectly. Experiment and have some fun with it!


Make sure to check out Simply Just Lovely for more of Erin's gorgeous style inspiration!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. she's beautiful and i love her style!

    Ps: i'm inviting you to my first ever giveaway
    200+ Followers Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this new blogger- I will be visiting her blog for more stylish looks! She styled that Old Navy Miliarty vest so cute, I may have to copy her

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover