9/10/11

Little Black [Lips] Dress




    • Vintage "lips" dress
    • Wedge booties from DSW
    • Tights from Macy's
    • Vintage belt
    • Blouse from Marshalls
    • Necklace from NY&Co

I apologize for the quality of these photos- my camera broke down today. Hopefully I can find a new one soon!

This is a dress I found while shopping in Las Vegas. I know you can't see them very well, but there are little lips and hearts with polka dots all over it. In order to transition this dress to fall, I added tights and my new wedge booties that I'm so excited about! I also added a ruffled blouse underneath to give it a more vintage-like look.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend and enjoying college football!


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover