9/9/11

Striped Blazer for Fall With a Pop of Neon








Fall is such a great season for fashion! There are so many options for clothing and I'm definitely loving that I get to bust out my blazers! This striped blazer you may recognize from here, where I wore it with red pants.

So here it is again for fall- I decided to wear it with tall knee boots and white jeans. Whoever said you can't wear white after Labor Day is sincerelyy mistaken. I love wearing white anytime of the year; I think it's just so classic and chic. I really wanted to make this classic combo pop, so I added a bit of neon with the green scarf. Hope you enjoy!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover