9/5/11

Mixed Prints & a Leather Jacket








Wow! What a temperature difference between yesterday and today! It's around 60 degrees here, and wow can I feel the change! I couldn't believe it was cold enough to actually wear a jacket today.

I'm not complaining (much!) though. I love this time of year (although it's still second to summer) if only for the fact that I can bust out the leather jackets and boots. This particular leather jacket is one that I've had for a couple years now and the motorcycle style of it has thankfully stayed in trend.

I love wearing it over floral dresses and other dresses with fun prints. As you probably remember, I wore this dress with this scarf not even a month ago (yay to recycling outfits!) here. I wanted to transition this same outfit into fall, so I added fringe boots and a leather jacket. Simple enough, and I was still able to make pattern mixing work, which is a trend I'm really excited about working with in my fall wardrobe. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Labor Day!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Really a nice outfit, the leather jacket is great ^^

    http://faceitwiththesmile.blogspot.com/

    Peace n' Kisses from France

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely in love with this look! The different prints work so well together! xoxo

    http://alittlebitoflacquer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my all-time favorite looks! It's funny because I was thinking about my suede fringe boots in my sleep last night...lol.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover