9/4/11

Striped Maxi Dress





    • Dress from Marshalls
    • Necklace from Icing
    • Wedge sandals from DSW
    • Belt from American Eagle
    • Thrifted earrings





Kim Kardashian in a striped maxi dress
Photo from olivecocomag.com


Striped maxi dresses are so incredibly versatile and definitely bridge the gap between summer and fall fashion. Celebs like Kim Kardashian, Halle Berry and Gwen Stefani have been wearing theirs all summer long.

Style it with flat sandals and long gold necklaces like Kim- or a studded belt, wedge sandals and a bright bag like Gwen Stefani. For my look, I decided to go with Halle Berry and Hillary Duff's styling basics- a brown belt and gold jewelry. I love mixing brown and black- the contrast looks so chic.

I plan to wear my striped maxi with a military jacket or with a bright sweater and a belt for fall. Stay tuned, I have a dress just like this that will be for sale in my store soon!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover