9/8/11

Transition Your Cropped Tops to Fall








I'm forever trying to breathe new life into my wardrobe from summer (as long as the item is still in style!) and today's outfit is no different. I'm finding it fun, but challenging to create new outfits from my summer wardrobe while making sure I'm bundled up for the cooler weather.

I bought a couple of these cropped tanks in the summertime and loved wearing them with a pair of simple denim shorts and wedge sandals or boots. I didn't want to store them away until next summer, so I layered this pink crochet one over a button down shirt.

I wanted to look a bit professional today (but still casual), as I had a meeting this morning and class in the afternoon. This outfit was comfy yet still casual chic, and kept me warm when the wind hit. For a color tie-in a opted for this pink jeweled necklace to go under neath the collar.

On a side note, I just purchased some suede wedge booties today and I can't wait to show you! I love them!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover