9/7/11

Pink Jeans, Denim Shirt & Leopard Flats








These pink jeans were a spring purchase, and unfortunately (or fortunately?) I wasn't able to wear them a lot in the past few months due to the heat! However, it's starting to cool down and they're back in the wardrobe loop.

I really like how they can make any mundane outfit pop. I wanted to pair them with a plain denim button down shirt to create a style without much going on. I added a necklace under the collar for some interest and sported leopard print espadrille flats in the spirit of their upcoming popularity this season.

I really suggest you go and pick up a pair of these flats they're uber comfy and give a little edge to any outfit. I bought mine at a spring clearance sale at Macy's this year [they're Rocket Dog] and have been seeing them in different prints all over catalogs as well as the internet.

P.S.- SO excited for the opening of Zara's online store today! Check it out for stylish clothes, they're offering free shipping!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover