11/26/11

Casual Basics












    • Aerie top
    • Jeans from AE
    • Land's End booties
    • Rue 21 vest
    • Fringe purse from Target
    • Necklace from Body Central
    • Cami from A&F
    • Turtle ring from AE

So this is the outfit I wore shopping today. I found these jeans yesterday and they are SO COMFORTABLE! I want to live in them everyday!

Anyway, I also found this top yesterday and I love the tunic look with the military pocket detailing as well as how it comes with the floral rope to create a waist. I felt like it needed something and so I added this turquoise necklace and the turtle crystal ring I found today! I love finding new and unusual jewelry!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover