11/24/11

What to Wear on Thanksgiving









On me:

    • I Heart Ronson dress
    • Scarf (gift from Charming Charlie)
    • Boots from DSW
    • Leggings from NY&Co
    • Striped shirt from Gap
    • Earrings from Body Central
    • Belt (gift from Express)

On Molly:

    • Tank tops from Wet Seal
    • Skirt from Papaya Clothing
    • Tights from Charlotte Russe
    • Boots from Vanity
    • Necklace thrifted in Kent, OH
    • Earrings and ring from Body Central

So this is what Molly (my brother's hot girlfriend!) and I wore to our family Thanksgiving dinner! We both agreed that we think comfort takes priority for this holiday! She opted to go with some cute lace tights to match her cardigan over a floral skirt and bright tank with a waist belt.

I wanted to wear leggings and a dress- something comfy yet worthy of Thanksgiving with it's festive colors! I'm loving my new scarf and belt (gifts from my best friend and my aunt!) and can't wait to incorporate them into other outfits! Hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving- I'm off to Nate's for round 2!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover