12/18/11

12 Days of Holiday Outfits: Ugly Christmas Sweater





    • Velvet leggings from Charming Charlie (on sale now!)
    • Booties from Marshalls
    • Striped top from Nautica
    • Thrifted hat
    • Lipstick: Revlon matte "Really Red"

For those of you who are "ugly Christmas sweater" party enthusiats, you'll appreciate the holiday outfit today! I believe we are making our family Christmas party one of these this year, and I have been toying around with an idea to make the look decently cute for a few days now!

I decided to go with these velvet leggings (one of my Christmas presents...shhh!) and pair them with a "candy cane-esque" top. Obviously the ugly sweater must be layered on top for the outfit to be complete (this one is a real winner) and voila! Truly heinous, yet remarkably comfortable.

P.S.- I suggest you invest in some of these leggings, I didn't get cold at all while I shot these photos and they are incredibly soft! These are from Charming Charlie for $15!
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Love the red and white stripes under the Christmas sweater...gives a nice candy cane touch...so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make this sweater look cute- I love what you paired it with! That candy-cane striped top is perfect! -J

    thosetwocrazygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable... love this entire outfit, that sweater is so great! :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I know what you mean about "ugly" Christmas sweaters but you really make it look fabulous! Happy Holidays! :)

    The Style Moodboard

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit. really cute :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover