12/19/11

12 Days of Holiday Outfits: Old Hollywood Glamour for New Year's Eve










    • BCBG dress
    • Urban Outfitters tights
    • Charlotte Russe heels
    • Belt from Express
    • Michael Kors vest
    • Talbots necklace

I've been contemplating what to wear that would be a bit different this year for New Year's Eve. So, this outfit combines my love of colored tights with an old Hollywood glamour feel while donning a super comfy dress. I've had this dress for a few months now and haven't busted it out until now! To keep warm, I added this fur vest! What are you going to wear for New Year's Eve?
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover