12/2/11

Sequins & Plaid









    • Jean jacket from Old Navy
    • Plaid shirt from Abercrombie & Fitch
    • Sequin tank from Wet Seal
    • AE khaki pants
    • Jessica Simpson boots
    • Watch from Charming Charlie
    • Chanel Earrings 

In the spirit of the upcoming holiday, I've been wanting to take holiday-type pieces and make them wearable for everyday. Step 1- the holiday sequin tank.

I bought this tank for New Year's Eve last year and have been trying to incorporate it into daily wear ever since. Keeping in trend with the red and pink combo, I wanted to layer this tank over a casual plaid button up. In order to mix textures, I decided to layer a denim jacket over top.

Hope you enjoy!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover