1/28/12

Maxi Polka






Maxi dress from Marshalls, Kenneth Cole boots via Marshalls (in stores now!), Blouse from Plato's Closet, Thrifted belt, Express coat



Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend so far! We just got pounded with snow yesterday- that gross wet & slushy kind. Yuck, but at least it looks pretty. This is the last photo from the shoot with R Frank Photography. I can't wait to show you guys the video, I'm thinking it will be up early next week.

I'm always trying to mix some color and prints (of course) so for this one I wanted to wear a comfy outfit and also pop some unexpected color. Maxi dresses are such a cozy alternative to pants when you just really don't feel like getting dressed. Which, let's get real- there are days that I just don't feel like thinking let alone getting dressed. Pairing something like this colored maxi with a blouse makes it warm enough to wear anywhere and even appropriate for work. To pull some of the blue, I added a striped waist belt to the dress.

I've been loving Marshalls lately. They just marked down a bunch of things and I plan on hitting that up again this weekend (I'm a little obsessed). These boots I have on just were marked down to $20! One in each color please!
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress, love the touch of polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen anything like this before. it's pretty fab!

    Come enter my Apothica makeup & skincare giveaway!
    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2012/01/makeup-muses-apothica-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Really interesting way of showcasing all of the pieces
    Xo.
    the Fashionable ESQ
    www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the maxi! I am pretty much in love with everything maxi nowadays lol

    www.sugarfilledcloset.com
    Latest blog post: Steve Maddens Make Happy Feet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the touch of polka dots to the dress! Awesome outfit!
    Do visit and follow my blog if you like it! :)

    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Love your shoes! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover