3/12/12

Funky Colorblock






Handbag by Michael Kors, Guess pumps, Pants c/o Marshalls, Watch (gift), Lips: Revlon "Really Red" matte lipstick



If you've been following for awhile you know I'm a huge fan of colored pants. Yellow is perfect for this sudden surge of warm weather we're having! I'm so excited that it's going to be in the 60s this entire week. What a wonderful way to kick of spring break.

Colorblocking is a trend I'm pretty into right now- the obsession started last spring! Are you guys feeling the colorblocking trend? What colors are you favorite to 'colorblock' with?

Hope everyone has a great start to their week! Here's a happy thought that made me smile :)

Pinned Image

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. You are just too terrifically much fun!!! Your posts always brighten my day--literally and figuratively. Thanks for being so expressive in your style nad personality!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colorblock effect! You seriously rocked that look!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover