3/11/12

Shoe Love & Inspiration



































All images via Pinterest


Just a collection of some of my favorite shoes I'm lusting over, including gorgeous sandals I'm coveting for summer! Heels can make a girl feel like she's on top of the world! I know I personally feel much better when wearing them, what about you? Which are your favorites?

Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend full of fun and rest. It's going to get up to 55 degrees today and I'm excited for the little heat wave!

What did you do that's exciting this weekend?
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. *Sigh

    I'm lusting over them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of these! i just splurged and got some multi color kate spade wedges. offically in love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I am loving almost all of these shoes. I think I could go a year without buying shirts, pants, skirts, whatever, but I couldn't go without buying shoes, heels especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having a case of shoe inspo overload...and I like it ;)

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover