3/1/12

Men's Style: Grey Stripes





Levi's jeans, Timbaland shoes, Sweater c/o Marshalls, Lucky Brand tee, Zumiez sunglasses


Sometimes you just have to embrace the basics! This v neck striped sweater is a nice twist on the basic striped sweater. I love how the stripes are colorblocked in a way and are in different colors.

Guys, shake up your denim routine by opting for a new color! If colored pants are too much for you right now, try something a little more subtle like grey. A straight legged version helps your new kicks really stand out, and looks much more updated.

What types of pants are your favorite, or girls- what type of pant is your guy coveting this spring?

I'm so excited for the spring trends video to debut today with GoErie! Yesterday, we shot two videos- spring fashion trends and spring shoe trends and I can't wait to share them with you! I wish I could keep every pair of shoes that are featured!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover