4/9/12

5 Pieces I'm Loving This Week

5 Pieces I'm Loving This Week (Neon)


Silk blouse
$40 - weekday.com

High waisted skirt
£250 - oxygenboutique.com

Platform wedge sandals
150 AUD - sirenshoes.com.au

Gemstone necklace
$62 - baublebar.com



It's starting to get warmer outside, and that means warmer colors! Everything about brights and neon makes me happy and combined with this season's hi lo skirt and sheer blouses- I just can't wait.

The hi lo skirt is perfect for just about any body type. Tuck it a solid sheer blouse in a bright hue to colorblock and add a neon statement necklace to unite the colors. Finish with a bold shoe and bag and you're set to go!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover