4/8/12

Pastel Perfect

pastel perfect









Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all have had a great day filled with family, friends, and delicious meals! Sorry for the late post, been busy cooking since 8am then had family over to spend the day. It was nice getting to see everyone and spending time relaxing and having a great meal with family. We ended up having a "Thanksgiving-esque" meal and it was to die for! Only "problem"- too many leftovers (but when was that ever a problem?!)
These are some of my favorite pastels for spring! I'm loving these colors right now. Wear them with pops of bright hues and you've got a modern look that's right now. I decided to go all pastel with my mani and pedi for Easter, and now I've got pastel fever! Which are your favorite?
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover