4/22/12

How To Wear Wedge Sneakers




Photo from My Fashion Wishlist

So, would you wear these wedge sneakers from Marc Jacobs?  Now trending, these colorful beauties were all over the feet of NYFW goers this year. I'm not sure how I feel about them to be honest, but like anything else in fashion- I'd probably give them a try. I'm wondering if they're comfortable? What do you guys think?

So after doing some investigative work, I'm trying to see how you would wear these things. Appearing a few seasons ago with Isabel Marant's Bekket style her suede sneakers spawned many other styles like these from Jeffrey Campbell and these from Ash

Here are a few ways I came across them styled through street style photos:  















Okay, so I'm kind of crushing on them now. I have to admit, I'm loving the way they've been styled with skinny jeans and a simple tee or relaxed sweaters. What do you think?



Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. great post! i am still on the fence love the uniqueness of them but not sure if I will purchase them yet xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are so interesting! I would never know how to style them if I saw them alone. I am hosting my first giveaway if you'd like to check it out here.

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so up my alley! I LOVE!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love - thank you for the post - I was wondering how to style these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm not sure if i am brave enough to wear these! but they sure do look comfy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just purchased the steve madden blue and pink!!! I'll just wear them with tights and off the should long sleeve sweaters and a jacket....

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover